Shortest Program of the North East





One of the main decision factors in choosing Utica University was that It was one of the shortest programs. I was between D’youville and Utica based on the location that I wanted and one of the reasons I chose Utica was because I was able to get my degree in 2 years instead of 3!  

My experience at Utica went by so quickly! I was able to come in with all the pre-reqs that I needed and was able to jump right into learning to become an OT. This was an easier transition for me because I came right from a 4-year college but because this program starts in the fall, I was able to enjoy the summer and get ready to enter graduate school. I like that Utica's program goes into the summer after our first year and allows us to continue to pursue our degree which in return saves us time and money. 

Utica classes are manageable as long as you are organized, take time to study, and most importantly take time for yourself. This program cares about everyone’s well-being and wants everyone to take time for themselves. I still can’t believe that I am currently on my level II placement already and will graduate soon. This is bittersweet because I have made some great friends and connections along the way. This is a fast program but also don't forget to cherish these moments in school because it sure does go by fast!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day in the Life of a Student OT-based Therapist

Calm the Nerves Before the Interview